On this page you will find our policies:
- Returns & Shipping Policy
- Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Returns & Shipping Policy
Lady Father book
We do not issue refunds on purchase of “Lady Father” because it is a non-wrapped book. Once the order is accomplished and the product is sent, the sale is final. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing a copy of this book at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the book’s shipping.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: Due to some mailing issues of the US Postal Service you might not receive a delivery of your order from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 14 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received. Since delivery is by media mail, please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- damage in transit: Although the USPS certainly intends to deliver all mail without damage, we all know that sometimes it just doesn’t succeed. If your package arrives with such damage to the packaging that the book is damaged, please contact your local USPS to report the damage. Then we can recoup the loss. A refund will be issued to the customer in full OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the book can be offered.
Please note that if you paid by credit card, the charge that will appear on your statement will be from Lady Father – SB Unlimited.
Lady Father Store
Items in the Lady Father Store will be accepted for return under the following conditions:
- Item is received in a damaged condition. Please call for Return Authorization.
- Item is not received within 14 business days. Please call for assistance in tracking.
- Item received is not as promised. Please call for Return Authorization.
- Item received is not satisfactory or what you wanted. Please call to discuss return possibilities.
We strive to be sure that you are satisfied with each and every purchase and transaction on our site. Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason. We will work with you to your satisfaction, no matter what!
Please leave a voice mail message or send an email to email@example.com.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘SB Unlimited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16B Mansion Blvd in Delmar, NY 12054. Our company is registered to receive New York State Sales Tax. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York.
Your privacy is critically important to us. LadyFather.com is a website operated by SB Unlimited and this policy is binding on SB Unlimited as well as its sites. At LadyFather.com we have a few fundamental principles:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, to be sure your products get to you, or to protect our rights,
• We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services, like prompt delivery of products to you.
LadyFather.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users placing orders and/or leaving comments on our site
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to our website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with LadyFather.com – by purchasing products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions, such as name, address, and phone number. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
LadyFather.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website for the sole purpose of increasing our productivity and availability on the web.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
LadyFather.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process your order or to provide services available at our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees and contractors may be located outside of your home country, such as some Fair Trade Companies; by using our website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we would disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LadyFather.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of LadyFather.com website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We will take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
LadyFather.com, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that SB Unlimited goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of SB Unlimited may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.